our client in RTP, NC is looking for a Scientist with a statistical background using softmax, jmp, and PLA tools. This is a long term consulting position. If interested, please apply to this ad or send your resume and contact details with the job # and job title in the subject line to [email removed]
The Analytical Technology group in RTP, NC has an opportunity for Scientist II with a technical background in analytical method validation and proven project leadership. The Analytical Technology ...
• Perform timely data review with a high focus on data quality and integrity to ensure accuracy, completeness, cGMP compliance, and neatness of analytical documentation and real time documentation in a GMP environment
• Reviews executed protocols for accuracy, completeness, cGMP compliance, and neatness of analytical documentation
• Verify calculations and documented information such as reagent expiry, reference standard tracking, instrument calibration, logbook entries, control ...
The Analytical Support Associate will support document creation and review related to analytical methods, deviation reports and change controls generated in the Manufacturing Science and Technology (MS&T) and Quality Control analytical laboratories.
• Review and approve various documents from the Quality Control Department related to method SOPs, method qualification and validation
• Support deviations, change controls and corrective actions involving MS&T analytical ...
For full details/contact me at [email removed]
Highly Competitive Base and Bonus/stock option Plan -Full relocation
To lead the electrical engineering efforts within product development
• Electrical technical lead for R&D product development team to develop the electronics and control systems within reusable and disposable medical systems.
• Responsible for the development of the electronic system architecture and ...
Summary: To support functions of the Sample Management group as assigned.
*Assist in response to BAS alarms and documentation in AIM's system, including root cause determination and resolution* Assist with all QCSM equipment PM's* Planning, scheduling, and distribution of all samples destined for various QC labs on 24/7 basis (Bulk, CV, FIO, Fill Finish, M356, MF59, EM/UM, TD Special projects, etc). Total QCSM throughput averages over 450 samples per month and is forecasted to increase with Bulk, ...
This position will support the organization of the QC Biochemistry laboratory at the Flu Cell Culture facility in Holly Springs, NC. Primary responsibilities for this position include method validation and transfer for biochemistry assays (SDS-PAGE, Threshold, SRD, and UV/Vis spectrometry).
• • Subject Matter Expert for biochemistry assays (SDS-PAGE, Threshold, and UV/Vis spectrometry)
• • Author SOPs, protocols and technical reports ...
Contact me for confidential job description
• Mentor and provide technical guidance to the engineering staff
• Continue to refine our mechanical development process.
• Generate ideas and solutions for new products as well as engineering support for current products.
• Comply with regulatory requirements, including company design control procedures.
• Review and analyze, including formal reports when necessary, such things as product concepts and needs, ...
Lead teams focused on developing and optimizing the clinical development for novel oncology therapeutics through the use of predictive biomarkers and companion diagnostics.
*** Provide clinical and scientific input into Discovery Research and Early Development activities, including disease education, target identification, lead selection, preclinical pharmacology POC, nonclinical toxicology, biomarker strategy and IND enabling studies, to develop optimal translational medicine approaches ...
ProPharma Group is an industry leader providing validation, compliance and technical services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and related industries. We offer the excitement of a consistently evolving career. Our team is continually learning and working on new and exciting projects in a variety of regions. We look for people who excel in their technical area of expertise, believe in our values of Experience, Integrity and Commitment and thrive in the collaborative, ...
Please read entire job description and send resume in a Word document to: [email removed]
The Manufacturing Sciences and Technology (MS&T) group at the Vaccines and Diagnostics facility in Holly Springs, NC, has an open position for a process support analyst or engineer. The successful candidate will provide timely data collection and analysis support for the flu cell culture (FCC) manufacturing process. Routine job responsibilities are to:
• Collect and compile electronic and paper-based ...
Seeking Medical Doctor with solid track record in clinical research and clinical trial design in person with: sound scientific and clinical judgment; knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP), FDA regulations and guidelines; ability to effectively present ideas and document complex concepts in written and oral communication; experience providing expert support in a complex matrix environment; and ability to manage multiple projects.
*** Provide planning and oversight to clinical trials.
Apr 3 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Raleigh, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.