My name is Donald and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Project Manager for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Research Triangle Park, NC. Details for the positions are as follows:
· This Laboratory position will play a key role in the design, development, and implementation capabilities being delivered through the QC Laboratory Paperless Initiative.
· Will be responsible for ...
The Bench Scientist/Chemist II will be part of a multidisciplinary team of chemists and other scientists involved in developing medicines to treat skeletal muscle disorders. The Bench Scientist/Chemist II will design synthetic routes, synthesize, and purify novel chemical entities using state-of-the art laboratory equipment. Bench Scientist/Chemist II will learn practical medicinal chemistry principles and techniques and be exposed to a broad range of preclinical drug discovery concepts outside ...
• Perform timely data review with a high focus on data quality and integrity to ensure accuracy, completeness, cGMP compliance, and neatness of analytical documentation and real time documentation in a GMP environment
• Reviews executed protocols for accuracy, completeness, cGMP compliance, and neatness of analytical documentation
• Verify calculations and documented information such as reagent expiry, reference standard tracking, instrument calibration, logbook entries, control ...
The Analytical Support Associate will support document creation and review related to analytical methods, deviation reports and change controls generated in the Manufacturing Science and Technology (MS&T) and Quality Control analytical laboratories.
• Review and approve various documents from the Quality Control Department related to method SOPs, method qualification and validation
• Support deviations, change controls and corrective actions involving MS&T analytical ...
The successful candidate will provide timely data collection and analysis support for the flu cell culture (FCC) manufacturing process. Routine job responsibilities are to:
• Collect and compile electronic and paper-based process data.
• Analyze process data using graphical and numerical methodologies.
• Generate figures and summary tables of process data for routine monitoring and reporting.
• Contribute to the preparation of technical reports on process performance.
• Contribute to deviation ...
Summary: To support functions of the Sample Management group as assigned.
*Assist in response to BAS alarms and documentation in AIM's system, including root cause determination and resolution* Assist with all QCSM equipment PM's* Planning, scheduling, and distribution of all samples destined for various QC labs on 24/7 basis (Bulk, CV, FIO, Fill Finish, M356, MF59, EM/UM, TD Special projects, etc). Total QCSM throughput averages over 450 samples per month and is forecasted to increase with Bulk, ...
This position will support the organization of the QC Biochemistry laboratory at the Flu Cell Culture facility in Holly Springs, NC. Primary responsibilities for this position include GMP testing support for biochemistry assays (SDS-PAGE, Threshold, SRD and UV/Vis spectrometry), stability testing, laboratory data review and some participation in method validation and transfer. The QC Analyst I may be identified as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for biochemistry assays within the ...
This position will support the organization of the QC Biochemistry laboratory at the Flu Cell Culture facility in Holly Springs, NC. Primary responsibilities for this position include method validation and transfer for biochemistry assays (SDS-PAGE, Threshold, SRD, and UV/Vis spectrometry).
• • Subject Matter Expert for biochemistry assays (SDS-PAGE, Threshold, and UV/Vis spectrometry)
• • Author SOPs, protocols and technical reports ...
• Supports the implementation of necessary Novartis V&D Quality processes, systems, and procedures regarding self-inspections and general compliance at Holly Springs, N.C.
• Act as lead auditor during self-inspections (including all prep, day of and follow up activities
• Complete general compliance activities including but not limited to regulatory gap assessments and SOP revisions
• Reports monthly KPI/KQI’s for self-inspections.
• Must have experience leading, ...
My name is Erica and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking someone for a QC Analyst position with a prominent Fortune 500 client of ours. The position is located in Holly Springs, NC. If the position sounds like it may be of interest to you, please respond with an updated resume and acceptable salary range.
· This position will support the organization of the QC Biochemistry laboratory
· Primary ...
ProPharma Group is an industry leader providing validation, compliance and technical services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and related industries. We offer the excitement of a consistently evolving career. Our team is continually learning and working on new and exciting projects in a variety of regions. We look for people who excel in their technical area of expertise, believe in our values of Experience, Integrity and Commitment and thrive in the collaborative, ...
Please read the entire job description and if qualified, send most current resume in a Word document to: [email removed]
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Manufacturing Science and Technology (MS&T) group currently has a position open in the flu cell culture (FCC) technology lab. The successful candidate will perform daily laboratory operations including:
• § Execution of laboratory purification process unit operations (ultra-filtration/dia-filtration, gradient ultra-centrifugation, ...
Please read the entire job description and if qualified, send your most current resume in a Word document to: [email removed]
• Supports the implementation of necessary Novartis V&D Quality processes, systems, and procedures regarding self-inspection management at Holly Springs, N.C.
• Ensures preparation, update and implementation of relevant SOPs.
• Acquires and maintains knowledge of current local and international regulatory and legislative requirements and trends to ensure that ...
Please read entire job description and send resume in a Word document to: [email removed]
The Manufacturing Sciences and Technology (MS&T) group at the Vaccines and Diagnostics facility in Holly Springs, NC, has an open position for a process support analyst or engineer. The successful candidate will provide timely data collection and analysis support for the flu cell culture (FCC) manufacturing process. Routine job responsibilities are to:
• Collect and compile electronic and paper-based ...
our client in RTP, NC is looking for a Scientist with a statistical background using softmax, jmp, and PLA tools. This is a long term consulting position. If interested, please apply to this ad or send your resume and contact details with the job # and job title in the subject line to [email removed]
The Analytical Technology group in RTP, NC has an opportunity for Scientist II with a technical background in analytical method validation and proven project leadership. The Analytical Technology ...
Apr 2 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Raleigh, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.