We currently seeking a part-time RN with office experience. Must be able to demonstrates leadership and provides direction to members of the patient care team through case management of patient home health care. Case management of patient services includes:
A. Intake and coordination of a referral from an acceptable referral source
B. Initial in home evaluations and/or assessment
C. Establish the patient’s individualized treatment and medical record baseline
This position serves the patients on 11 inpatient units (226 beds) of the hospital which include GI, Transplant, Wound/Burn, Orthopedics/Trauma,, Neurosurgery, Surgery Oncology/ENT, and Intensive Care units that include Burn, SICU, NSICU, ISCU. This position oversees the Nurse Managers who manage these units/programs, Nurse Practitioners in these areas, Wound Ostomy Consult Service and the Nutrition Support Nurse. The Director of Patient Services reports to the Sr. VP/Chief Nursing Officer. This ...
Education: Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum three years ambulatory surgery center or related acute care experience, healthcare management, evidence of leadership qualities required.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: Appropriate state RN licensure required. CPR, ACLS and PALS certifications required.
Additional skills required: Computer literacy, able to do word processing and Excel spreadsheets; able to independently use office ...
• The CDS will support the Company’s regulatory function and study team in the document management of clinical research trials from the project development stage through to project completion. Mainly, the CDS will perform a variety of research, database, and administrative duties of a routine and technical nature in support of clinical trials to assist investigators in organizing, gathering, and compiling clinical research data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with collecting, ...
The CPA will support the clinical project managers and study team in the administrative project management of clinical research trials from the project development stage through to project completion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides project management support including preparation of scope documents, follow-up on project timelines and deliverables, and project participation.
• Manage active study files (central files) and prepare key documents for archiving according to client ...
• The Regulatory Affairs Specialist supports the Company’s regulatory function and project teams through the provision of a variety of administrative and technical tasks involving the management of clinical research trials documentation. In addition, the Regulatory Affairs Specialist performs a variety of research, database, and administrative duties of a routine and technical nature in support of corporate initiatives and clinical trials to assist MedSource and/or clients in organizing, ...
Ideal candidate will have a degree in healthcare, preferably RN. This is a great career opportunity with clinical and entrepreneurial qualities. Our company continues to grow significantly each year and we currently have 7 locations throughout the Carolinas,Georgia and Ohio.
Manager responsibilities include:
Clinical Coordination of treatment center.
Triage incoming calls.
Managing the phone, scheduling and staffing of all appointments.
Will be required to perform minimal administrative ...
Desired Skills & Experience
• College/University degree in life sciences, RN preferred
• At least 5 years of prior industry experience
• At least 2 years of experience at a position of Clinical Project Manager
• Previous CRO experience required
• Therapeutic experience - Oncology.
• Participation in at least three clinical research projects in the capacity of a Clinical Project Manager
• Proficiency in standard MS Office ...
Maxim Healthcare is looking for qualified RN & LPN to assist with PDN cases. We have immediate opening. Contact Connie Blue via email by simply replying to this message or calling our office drectly 919 676 3118
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Raleigh easier than ever before.