Infojini, Inc is looking for SAS Programmer (SAS BAS, SAS BI, SAS macros exp) for one of its Client based in Raleigh,NC for 12 months Contract position
Please feel free to send this to any of your friends. We offer a referral bonus of upto $2000 for all referrals on hire
Below are the Job Details for the Position:
Title: SAS Programmer (SAS BAS, SAS BI, SAS macros exp)
Duration: 12 months
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
Minimum 3 years of ...
TSS-002318, 2319, AND 2320
Closing Date: 7/30/2014 5:00 PM
Category: Computer Programming Services
From Date: 8/18/2014 To Date: 8/18/2015
Logic House is seeking to fill a short term (approx. 18 month) contractor assignment to provide Computer Programming Services. The selected candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent software development skills in a SAS environment and possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills. The candidate will assume a key ...
Brief Details: (Long Term Contract Role)
*not all are required, but a plus if you have the experience
• 3+ years of progressive, successful experience as a SAS programmer.
• Solid SQL experience in a SAS environment, i.e. SAS/SQL to include joining tables to extract data.
• Excellent knowledge of SAS tools with emphasis on SAS BASE, SAS MACROS, SAS SQL, SAS BI Tools, and SAS Data Integration Studio.
• Experience with SAS Management console, SAS Web Report Studio, and SAS information Map Studio.
Full Time Permanent Position for a large US Company.
Quality Manager – Experience in Manufacturing Quality System RCCA ISO
Location: Job is in NC
Experience: 10-25 Years
Experienced Quality Manager is required having experience in sheet metal fabrication, sheet metal pressing, powder and liquid paint, assembly;
Providing a quality system that quickly detects problems and provides fast and effective control and corrective actions;
IMMEDIATE need for SAS Software Developers for an 18-month assignment.
• Assume the key technical role
• Work closely with the client to deliver SAS business intelligence (BI) programming and SAS server support
• Report to the Data Analytics Manager
• Work on other client projects to produce analytical reporting form the data warehouse
• Support the SAS forecasting system used by the client
• Ensure successful support ...
If you’re interested in working for a Leading, Mid-Size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that has a massive global reach, then look no further! Precept Life Sciences is partnered with a company that strives to deliver cost-effective, quick-to-market clinical services in today’s emerging marketplace. Our client has one of the largest global footprints of any CRO today and is committed to not only maintain their standards, but to continue to strengthen their presence even further! They offer a ...
N-Tier Solutions Inc. is seeking a SAS Developer for our banking client in Raleigh, North Carolina.
*Only candidates who can work on w2, or willing to transfer visa.
Comprehensive Capital Analysis Review (CCAR) template management development submissions – data regulators use monthly reports to drive models.
Current SAS code used to pull from multiple source systems/lines of business to create data sets is in varying forms. The need is for two Sr. SAS Programmers/Developers to replace existing code ...
Applications Programmer - .NET JAVA SSIS DTS CSS HTML - Elyria, OH
Location: Job is in Elyria, OH
When necessary, works with the user community to define ...
Outsource is on the hunt for experienced residential security technicians for contract to hire positions throughout the Raleigh/Durham area!
We represent a majority of the regions most established, fastest growing Systems Integrators and electronic security contractors and several of our premiere clients are looking for technicians to hit the ground running for full time openings!
All of the organizations we represent offer opportunity for growth and advancement. We encourage technicians of all ...
Seeking a Senior Manager of Statistical Programming in Princeton, NJ.
Relocation assistance will be provided.
The Senior Manager will manage Statistical Programming services.
To manage and develop Statistical Programming services
To manage a group of Statistical Programmers (up to 20 workers from remote locations), resource management and project management.
As a senior member of the department the Senior Manager of Statistical Programming will also act as a ...
Senior SAS Programmer - Home Based
• Assist in the production and QC of analysis plans, TLF mock-shell development, derived dataset specifications, programming specifications, and other process supporting documents.
• Use efficient programming techniques to produce and/or QC derived datasets tables, figures and data listings.
• Understand regulatory requirements concerning industry technical standards (e.g., CDISC, 21 CFR Part 11, electronic submissions, etc.) and implications for the department.
Seeking personable technician or engineer with solid technical knowledge of plastic molding equipment to service customers in local territory.
Must have knowledge of Plastic Molding and Processing equipment such as Injection Molding, Extrusion, Blow Molding, Blenders, Blowers, Dryers, etc.
Engineer will visit customers and diagnose, repair, maintain and re-build equipment. Install, set up, and calibrate new machinery. Train operators and technicians on the floor. Create and sell "add ons" such as ...
Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives. Analyzes business procedures and problems to develop specifications and convert them to code.
Bachelor’s degree plus 5+ years of experience in programing analysis, software engineering or software development.
Must be a US CITIZEN, Security Clearance and Military Experience a Plus.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Ability to meet with decision makers, systems ...
This is a 1 year contract that carries a rate of UP TO $40/hr
• PhD in Statistics/Biostatistics with minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience, MS with minimum of 2-5 years relevant experience or BS with minimum of 4-7 years relevant experience.
• Experience in agricultural biotechnology regulatory studies preferred.
• Familiar with experimental design, sample size calculation, linear models, especially SAS mixed procedure, non-linear models and categorical analysis.
Seeking project engineer who can work collaboratively with a top engineering team creating design and development plans from customer concepts and then design, specify, source and configure systems using: Servo, linear and rotary motors and drives; Cameras, sensors, lasers and vision systems; Networks, modbus, ethernet, RS232 and specialty PLC; Specialty peripherals, counters, temperature, feelers, etc.
*** Track record developing customer concepts into turnkey robotic production lines. ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Raleigh easier than ever before.