We currently seeking a part-time RN with office experience. Must be able to demonstrates leadership and provides direction to members of the patient care team through case management of patient home health care. Case management of patient services includes:
A. Intake and coordination of a referral from an acceptable referral source
B. Initial in home evaluations and/or assessment
C. Establish the patient’s individualized treatment and medical record baseline
This position serves the patients on 11 inpatient units (226 beds) of the hospital which include GI, Transplant, Wound/Burn, Orthopedics/Trauma,, Neurosurgery, Surgery Oncology/ENT, and Intensive Care units that include Burn, SICU, NSICU, ISCU. This position oversees the Nurse Managers who manage these units/programs, Nurse Practitioners in these areas, Wound Ostomy Consult Service and the Nutrition Support Nurse. The Director of Patient Services reports to the Sr. VP/Chief Nursing Officer. This ...
RN Clinical Manager (Home Care)
We are seeking a professional nurse to become a part of a nurse-owned and managed home care agency. We are a licensed and soon to be accredited home care agency that has been in business since 1998. We are a group of nurses working toward a common goal - to provide quality healthcare services in the home setting and give referral sources and families peace of mind when allowing us to care for their patients and families.
The position is a management ...
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at with us, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – we offer the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry. Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and ...
Education: Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum three years ambulatory surgery center or related acute care experience, healthcare management, evidence of leadership qualities required.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: Appropriate state RN licensure required. CPR, ACLS and PALS certifications required.
Additional skills required: Computer literacy, able to do word processing and Excel spreadsheets; able to independently use office ...
• The CDS will support the Company’s regulatory function and study team in the document management of clinical research trials from the project development stage through to project completion. Mainly, the CDS will perform a variety of research, database, and administrative duties of a routine and technical nature in support of clinical trials to assist investigators in organizing, gathering, and compiling clinical research data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with collecting, ...
The CPA will support the clinical project managers and study team in the administrative project management of clinical research trials from the project development stage through to project completion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides project management support including preparation of scope documents, follow-up on project timelines and deliverables, and project participation.
• Manage active study files (central files) and prepare key documents for archiving according to client ...
• The Regulatory Affairs Specialist supports the Company’s regulatory function and project teams through the provision of a variety of administrative and technical tasks involving the management of clinical research trials documentation. In addition, the Regulatory Affairs Specialist performs a variety of research, database, and administrative duties of a routine and technical nature in support of corporate initiatives and clinical trials to assist MedSource and/or clients in organizing, ...
Ideal candidate will have a degree in healthcare, preferably RN. This is a great career opportunity with clinical and entrepreneurial qualities. Our company continues to grow significantly each year and we currently have 7 locations throughout the Carolinas,Georgia and Ohio.
Manager responsibilities include:
Clinical Coordination of treatment center.
Triage incoming calls.
Managing the phone, scheduling and staffing of all appointments.
Will be required to perform minimal administrative ...
We are seeking an experienced Home Health Admissions RN for a temp tp perm position!
Admission: This clinician will perfom the initial admissions for patients entering the home health program.
Work Schedule: Weekends Friday thru Sunday. Three (3) 12 hour shifts.
Must be proficient with Oasis documentation.
Must have a minimum of one year of experience post clinical training with case management knowledge
Direct patient care experience within previous year
-this position reports to the Dir. Clinic & Village Services
-The rest of the team consists of 5 master's level clinicians, 3 case managers, 1 RN case Mgr. and 1 substance abuse person
-This is a very diverse practice - you will treat babies to 90 year olds.
-Fast track - you are on your own, but you have 3 psychiatrists to consult with
-1 psychiatrist is from Seattle Children's Hospital, one is from MN available for you to consult with.
-they also see patients by VTC ...
The Senior Clinical Coordinator, Franchise Sales brings clinical knowledge and expertise to the assigned franchise sales team. The Senior Clinical Coordinator helps clinical specialists and their customers increase their knowledge and understanding of the assigned brand(s); their benefits and use as these pertain to the relevant therapeutic area/disease state and approved indication(s).
Reports to: Clinical Coordinator Field Manager
Example Duties and Responsibilities:
*Participates in ...
Desired Skills & Experience
• College/University degree in life sciences, RN preferred
• At least 5 years of prior industry experience
• At least 2 years of experience at a position of Clinical Project Manager
• Previous CRO experience required
• Therapeutic experience - Oncology.
• Participation in at least three clinical research projects in the capacity of a Clinical Project Manager
• Proficiency in standard MS Office ...
As Manager of Surgical Services, you will be responsible for the direction of patient care in the operative environment. This position will report directly to the Director of Surgery. Must demonstrate collaboration with surgical medical leadership as well as staff within the other Perioperative and nursing units. This position oversees the day to day management of a staff of 50 + FTEs and will build and maintain the operational and capital budget within established guidelines.
The ideal candidate ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Raleigh easier than ever before.